NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND until the end of May; register today to receive your link
Brought to you by Today’s Training, part of Today’s Conveyancer, this training session explores how adverse possession rules affect conveyancers, and what to look out for.
Recent relevant case law will be explored and extensive notes will be provided.
In this practical webinar we will cover
- The requirements for a claim for adverse possession
- Challenging the application
- Adverse possession and boundary encroachment
- Preventing claims
- Tips and Traps – second applications, determined boundary applications and rectification of possessory titles
Please note, the course fee is per person
Who Should Attend
- This is an intermediate one hour course examining adverse possession issues encountered by residential conveyancers.
Speaker: Ian Quayle
Ian qualified as a solicitor and worked in private practice for 12 years specialising in property law matters generally before moving in house and as a consultant for national house builders and national and international property developers advising on all aspects of property, landlord and tenant, transactional, and management issues.
For the last 16 years Ian has delivered training for mainstream training providers as well as privately for city and regional firms, local law societies, and local authorities.
His practical approach ensures delegates learn or reinforce learning and derive meaningful benefit from the training provided. Feedback is always positive.