Brought to you by Today’s Training, part of Today’s Conveyancer, this training session explores how to deal with restrictive covenants.
This online training session will cover whether the covenant enforceable, if so by whom, removal and variation of covenants, and dealing with consents following 89 Holland Park Management Company Limited v Hicks
In this practical webinar we will cover
- How to create restrictive covenants
- Advice to be given to buyers
- Dealing with nuisance and development preventing covenants
- Advice given concerning the removal and variation of covenants
- It will explore recent case law including 89 Holland Park and the Supreme Court decision in Alexander Devine.
Please note, the course fee is per person
Who Should Attend
- This webinar is suitable for all conveyancers undertaking residential conveyancing or commercial property transactions and is suitable for conveyancers at all levels.
Speaker: Ian Quayle
Ian qualified as a solicitor and worked in private practice for 12 years specialising in property law matters generally before moving in house and as a consultant for national house builders and national and international property developers advising on all aspects of property, landlord and tenant, transactional, and management issues.
For the last 16 years Ian has delivered training for mainstream training providers as well as privately for city and regional firms, local law societies, and local authorities.
His practical approach ensures delegates learn or reinforce learning and derive meaningful benefit from the training provided. Feedback is always positive.