Brought to you by Today’s Training, part of Today’s Conveyancer, this training session explores the issues and challenges around service charges, and the impact of cladding & fire safety regulations, unreasonable landlords, and challenging service charges
In this practical webinar we will cover
- Problems with de-cladding and re-cladding issues including dealing with EWS1s
- Advising on lease provisions dealing with service charge
- Reserve and Sinking Funds and Landlord’s borrowing money
- Challenging service charge- reasonableness, and the jurisdiction of the Lower Tribunal
- Advising on service charge accounts
- Dealing with apportionment
- An examination of recent case law
Extensive course notes will be provided
Please note, the course fee is per person
Who Should Attend
- This intermediate webinar will be useful for any practitioner undertaking residential leasehold work. It is suitable for conveyancers at all levels
Speaker: Ian Quayle
Ian qualified as a solicitor and worked in private practice for 12 years specialising in property law matters generally before moving in house and as a consultant for national house builders and national and international property developers advising on all aspects of property, landlord and tenant, transactional, and management issues.
For the last 16 years Ian has delivered training for mainstream training providers as well as privately for city and regional firms, local law societies, and local authorities.
His practical approach ensures delegates learn or reinforce learning and derive meaningful benefit from the training provided. Feedback is always positive.